|No. 39 – Green Bay Packers|
|Born:||August 7, 1996|
|Height:||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight:||189 lb (86 kg)|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 10, 2019|
|Player stats at PFR|
Sullivan was a four-year starter for the Panthers, appearing in 49 games and starting 44 of them. Over the course of his career he set school records for interceptions (7) and pass breakups (25) and finished fifth in career tackles (182). As a senior, Sullivan became the first player in Georgia State history to be invited to the Senior Bowl as well as the team's first Academic All-American.
Sullivan signed with the Philadelphia Eagles as an undrafted free agent on April 28, 2018. He failed to make the Eagles' 53-man roster out of training camp, but was subsequently signed to the team's practice squad on September 2. Sullivan was promoted to the active roster on October 25, 2018 after defensive end Derek Barnett was placed on injured reserve. Sullivan made his NFL debut on October 28, 2018 against the Jacksonville Jaguars, playing on special teams. Sullivan made his first career start on November 25, 2018 against the New York Giants, he made three tackles and deflected a pass before leaving the game due to injury. He was waived by the Eagles on December 24, 2018 and re-signed to the practice squad for the rest of the season and signed a reserve/future contract with the Eagles on January 14, 2019. In his rookie season, Sullivan played in five games (one start) and made seven tackles. He was waived on May 1, 2019.
Green Bay Packers
On May 6, 2019, Sullivan signed with the Green Bay Packers and made the team out of training camp. In week 5 against the Dallas Cowboys, Sullivan intercepted a pass from Dak Prescott in the 34-24 win. 
- Starr, Patrick (January 22, 2018). "Texans Meet Georgia State's Chandon Sullivan at the Senior Bowl". 247Sports.com. Retrieved October 25, 2018.
- Moore, Ben (April 22, 2018). "Chandon Sullivan Signs with the Philadelphia Eagles". PantherTalk.com. 247Sports.com. Retrieved December 13, 2018.
- Gowton, Brandon Lee (May 1, 2018). "Undrafted Free Agent Signings 2018 Tracker". Bleeding Green Nation. SB Nation. Retrieved October 25, 2018.
- Gallen, Daniel (September 2, 2018). "Philadelphia Eagles announce practice squad: Josh Adams, De'Vante Bausby and more return after clearing waivers". PennLive.com. Retrieved October 25, 2018.
- Foley, Graham (October 25, 2018). "CB Chandon Sullivan Promoted To Active Roster". PhiladelphiaEagles.com.
- Bowen, Les (October 28, 2018). "When Jalen Mills went down, Eagles' Rasul Douglas finally got a chance to play corner again". Philadelphia Inquirer. Retrieved October 28, 2018.
- Rosenblatt, Zack (November 25, 2018). "Eagles cornerback: Giants' Odell Beckham 'always wants a flag'". The Star-Ledger. NJ Advance Media. Retrieved November 25, 2018.
- McPherson, Chris (December 24, 2018). "Mike Wallace Activated From Injured Reserve". PhiladelphiaEagles.com.
- Kruse, Zach (May 6, 2019). "Packers signing former Eagles CB Chandon Sullivan". Packers Wire. USA Today. Retrieved May 16, 2019.
- Bouda, Nate (May 1, 2019). "Eagles Waive Three Players". NFLTradeRumors.co.
- "Packers sign CB Chandon Sullivan and WR Darrius Shepherd". Packers.com. May 6, 2019.
- Kruse, Zach (September 5, 2019). "Green Bay Packers 2019 season preview". Packers Wire. Retrieved September 19, 2019.
- "Rodgers, Packers rule at home of Cowboys again in 34-24 win". www.espn.com. October 6, 2019. Retrieved October 6, 2019.