|Olivier Mornet (President)|
Ying Zhanwang (Executive Vice President)
|Owner||Changan Automobile (50%)|
Groupe PSA (50%)
Changan PSA (officially Changan PSA Automobiles Co., Ltd., informally CAPSA) is an automotive manufacturing company headquartered in Shenzhen, China and a 50:50 joint venture between Changan Automobile and Groupe PSA. Its principal activity is the manufacture and sale of DS Automobiles branded passenger cars in China.
Changan PSA is Groupe PSA's second joint venture company in China, after Dongfeng Peugeot-Citroën. Centering on a newly built production base in Shenzhen, it has a production capacity of 200,000 vehicles per annum.
- CAPSA – Chang’an-PSA’s new joint venture company chinacartimes.com, June 15, 2011
- For Shenzhen production base, see "About CAPSA: Changan PSA Automobiles Co., Ltd Profile". capsa.com.cn. Changan Automobiles Co Ltd. Archived from the original on 22 December 2013. Retrieved 27 September 2013.
- China Chang’an Automobile Group and PSA in Joint Venture discussion PSA Peugeot Citroën Official Site, 5/06/2010
- "PSA Peugeot Citroën in China (a PSA Press Kit)". groupe-psa.com. PSA Peugeot Citroën. April 2015. Archived from the original on 2016-06-14. Retrieved 2017-04-09.
- "PSA launches DS compact crossover in China". Automotive News Europe. 10 October 2014. Retrieved 1 November 2016.