Chevrolet Trailblazer (crossover)
|Chevrolet Trailblazer (crossover)|
|Manufacturer||Chevrolet (General Motors)|
|Body and chassis|
|Class||Subcompact crossover SUV|
|Body style||5-door SUV|
|Platform||GM VSS-F platform|
|Related||Buick Encore GX|
|Engine||1.35 L Ecotec I3-T (petrol)|
|Wheelbase||2,640 mm (103.9 in)|
|Length||4,411 mm (173.7 in)|
|Width||1,808 mm (71.2 in)|
|Height||1,633–1,664 mm (64.3–65.5 in)|
|Curb weight||1,365–1,470 kg (3,009.3–3,240.8 lb)|
The Trailblazer was launched on 16 April 2019 at the 18th Shanghai International Automobile Industry Exhibition alongside the Tracker, that both replace the outgoing Trax. It is a compact crossover that will be aimed for developed markets while the subcompact Tracker will be aimed for emerging markets. Developed by GM Korea, the Trailblazer will be assembled in Incheon, South Korea.
The Trailblazer made its North American debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show in November 2019, and will be sold in the United States starting in early 2020 as a 2021 model year vehicle. Chevrolet announced that it will be priced below $20,000(USD) and will feature two packaged options, ACTIV and RS.
Unlike the mid-size TrailBlazer that was manufactured between 2002 and 2009, as well as the international market Trailblazer that is based on the Colorado pickup, this version of the Trailblazer will be slotted above the Trax, and below the Equinox. It features similar styling to the 2019 Blazer, but in a smaller package. Trim levels for the Trailblazer will include the RS, with a two-tone roof.
- "New Chevy Tracker And Trailblazer Revealed In Sporty Redline Trim In China". April 16, 2019.
- "2020 Chevrolet Trailblazer debuts at 2019 Shanghai auto show". Motor Authority.
- "2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer Priced at Under $20k" from GM Authority (November 21, 2019)
- "2021 Chevy Trailblazer is revealed as the Blazer's little sibling". autoblog.com. Retrieved 2019-09-07.
- "2020 Chevy Trailblazer Ready for Its Comeback in the U.S." carlitus.net. Retrieved 2019-09-07.