China Everbright Bank
bank logo, Chinese name and slogan
|partial state-owned enterprise|
|Headquarters||China Everbright Center, 25 Taipingqiao Avenue, Xicheng District, |
|Services||Retail and corporate banking|
|CN¥29.5 billion (2015)|
|Total assets||CN¥3,167.7 billion (2015)|
|Total equity||CN¥223.5 billion (2015)|
|Parent||Central Huijin Investment|
|Capital ratio||9.24% (CET1)|
|Footnotes / references|
in a consolidated basis
China Everbright Bank Co., Ltd. is one of twelve Chinese joint-stock commercial bank. It was ranked in 139th in 2016 Forbes Global 2000 publicly held companies. Sister company Everbright Securities ranked 862th.
As of August 2016, it was a constituent of the Hang Seng China 50 Index for all Chinese companies among the three stock exchanges of China, as well as a constituent of the FTSE China A50 Index among two stock exchanges in mainland China and lastly a constituent of the SSE 50 Index of Shanghai. The bank also a constituent of the CSI 300 Index (and its sub-index CSI 100 Index) and other indices.
China Everbright Group and its subsidiaries owned 27.97% stake in the bank, Everbright Group's parent company, Central Huijin Investment owned 21.96% stake directly as the second largest shareholder of the bank. Moreover, the directors in the board of Everbright Group that nominated by Central Huijin Investment, were also nominated as the directors of the bank (as part of the shareholders' agreement from the State Council), thus Central Huijin Investment and China Everbright Group are the intermediate parent company of the bank. The ultimate parent company is the China Investment Corporation, which is supervised by the State Council of the People's Republic of China.
- "2015 Annual Report" (PDF). China Everbright Bank. archive of Hong Kong Stock Exchange. 29 April 2016. Retrieved 17 October 2016.
- "The World's Biggest Public Companies". Forbes. Retrieved 17 October 2016.
- "Hang Seng China 50 Index Factsheet" (PDF). Hang Seng Indexes. August 2016. Archived from the original (PDF) on 17 October 2016. Retrieved 17 October 2016.
- "上证50指数成份股列表" (in Chinese). Retrieved 17 October 2016.
- "中国光大集团股份公司2016年度第一期中期票据发行文件" [China Everbright Group 2016 batch 1 medium term note issue document]. China Everbright Group. archive of Shanghai Clearing House. 30 August 2016. Retrieved 18 October 2016.
|This Asian bank-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Chinese corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|