China Galaxy Securities
The company headquarters on Beijing Financial Street
China Galaxy Securities Co., Ltd. (Chinese: 中国银河证券股份有限公司) is a Chinese brokerage and investment bank.
It raised US$1.1 billion on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong in its debut in May 2013. In January 2015, the company announced plans to issue new shares worth US$2.3 billion on HKSE. On 21 April 2015, the company announced in a HKSE filing its plans to raise another US$3.1 billion by selling 2 billion new shares. 
China Galaxy Securities was founded in Jan 26, 2007 with a capital of RMB 6 billion. Major contribution of fund was from Galaxy Financial Holdings which took up 99.89% of issued capital, with the remaining 0.11% being taken up by four promoters: Beijing Tsinghua Venture Capital (currently known as Qingyuan Defeng), Chongqing Water, China General and CNBM. 
The board of directors consist of 11 members, of which 2 are executive Directors, 5 non-executive Directors and 4 independent non-executive Directors. Directors are elected on 3-year term. 
- Elzio Barreto (May 15, 2013). "China Galaxy IPO raises $1.1 billion, priced for first day pop". Reuters. Retrieved 2015-03-21.
- Shuli Ren (January 20, 2015). "China Galaxy Securities Plans $2.3 Billion Sale, Diluting Shareholders' Return". Barrons. Retrieved 2015-03-21.
- "Galaxy Securities $3.1 Billion Sale to Fuel China Margin Trading". Bloomberg. 28 April 2015. Retrieved 28 April 2015.
- 沪深300、上证50和中证500等指数2017年第一次定期调整样本股 (Press release) (in Chinese). Shanghai Stock Exchange. 31 May 2017. Retrieved 30 October 2017.
- Company Corporate Information Retrieved 2018-05-23
- Investor relation Retrieved 2018-05-23
|This business-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|