This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|No. 88, 82, 00, 8|
|Born:||December 12, 1970|
Rahway, New Jersey
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight:||180 lb (82 kg)|
|High school:||Teaneck (NJ)|
|NFL Draft:||1994 / Round: 4 / Pick: 108|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at PFR|
Brantley attended Teaneck High School in Teaneck, New Jersey and was inducted into the Teaneck Athletic Hall of Fame in April 1, 2011. He played college football for Rutgers University where he set many records and is currently in the Rutgers Football Hall of Fame. He was the school's all-time leader in touchdown receptions with 17, and second all-time in receptions with 144. He was drafted in the 4th round (108th overall pick) in the 1994 NFL Draft by the Los Angeles Rams. He later signed as a free agent with the Buffalo Bills.
Brantley has one daughter, Kayla Brantley (24), and resides in Jersey City, New Jersey. He is currently a sports agent at ASM sports and represents numerous NBA basketball players as well as football players. He served as Athletic Director of the Torah Academy of Bergen County for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- "Chris Brantley, Teaneck Receiving Accolades", The Record, December 4, 1993
- "Christopher Charles Brantley", pro-football-reference.com, retrieved 2010-09-10
- Pellowski, Michael J. (2007) Rutgers Football: A Gridiron Tradition in Scarlet, Rivergate Books, ISBN 978-0-8135-4283-6, p. 159
- Giuffra, Brian A. "Where are they now: Teaneck's Chris Brantley", The Record (Bergen County), November 8, 2011. Accessed November 8, 2011. "Brantley now lives in Bergenfield and has a 16-year-old daughter named Kayla."
- "Mr. Chris Brantley – Torah Academy of Bergen County". www.tabc.org. Archived from the original on 2018-05-09. Retrieved 2018-05-09.
- "TABC Welcomes New Faculty Across All Disciplines". The Jewish Link. 2017-09-07. Archived from the original on 2018-05-09. Retrieved 2018-05-09.