Chris Campbell (offensive tackle)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for sports and athletics. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born:||September 22, 1986|
|Height:||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Weight:||328 lb (149 kg)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Chris Cardell Campbell (born September 22, 1986) is a former American football offensive tackle. He signed with the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League (NFL) as an undrafted free agent in 2010 and later would be a part of their Super Bowl XLV championship over the Pittsburgh Steelers. He played college football for Eastern Illinois University.
Green Bay Packers
- "Chris Campbell". Green Bay Packers. Retrieved 2011-02-07.
- "Packers sign 11 non-drafted free agents". Packers.com. April 30, 2010. Archived from the original on October 8, 2016. Retrieved October 6, 2016.
- Jones, Mike (August 13, 2012). "Redskins add Chris Campbell, waive Darius Hanks". WashingtonPost.com. Retrieved 2012-08-13.
- Tinsman, Brian (August 13, 2012). "Redskins Sign Campbell, Waive Hanks". Redskins.com. Archived from the original on August 15, 2012. Retrieved 2012-08-13.
- Campbell, Rich (August 27, 2012). "Redskins roster moves include Jammal Brown to reserve/physically-unable-to-perform list". WashingtonTimes.com. Archived from the original on August 10, 2013. Retrieved 2012-08-27.
|This biographical article relating to an American football offensive lineman born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|