Cirebon Prujakan railway station
|Location||Cirebon West Java|
|Owned by||PT Kereta Api Indonesia|
Cirebon to Kroya Line
The station is located at a height of 4 meters above sea level is located at twin road / Nyi Mas Gandasari Street, Pekalangan village, Pekalipan district, Cirebon. Cirebon Prujakan Station is largest station on DAOP 3 Cirebon after Cirebon Station and Jatibarang Station.
Cirebon Prujakan Station is a train station stops for economy class train. While the executive and business class train does not stop at this station but stops at Cirebon Station, although sometimes there is also a stop on Cirebon Prujakan to cross, because the line was still using a single track to track eastward. This station is the only railway station in DAOP 3 Cirebon that have drive thru ticketting system since 2011.
The station was built almost simultaneously with Cirebon Station, which is about on 1911 the initiative of the private railway company, Semarang-Cheribonsche-Stoomtram-Maatschappij (SCS). As a container station and freight trains, station construction is intended to facilitate and accelerate the flow of agricultural commodities and imported goods mobility. The flow of goods from this station next empties in Cirebon port, because the station is the formerly station branching line to the port of. Since July 2011, the station Cirebon Prujakan transformed into a big station intended as the economy class train stops in the city of Cirebon on the north and south line. So the station is a station branching for the Northern line and south line that were previously located in Cirebon station.
Passenger trains that utilise this station :
- Brantas to Tanjung Priok and Kediri
- Bogowonto to Pasar Senen and Yogyakarta Tugu via Kutoarjo
- Gajah Wong to Pasar Senen and Yogyakarta Tugu
- Gaya Baru Malam Selatan to Jakarta Kota and Surabaya Gubeng
- Kertajaya to Pasar Senen and Surabaya Pasar Turi
- Kutojaya Utara to Pasar Senen and Kutoarjo
- Majapahit to Pasar Senen and Malang
- Matarmaja to Pasar Senen and Malang
- Menoreh to Pasar Senen and Semarang Tawang
- Progo to Pasar Senen and Yogyakarta Lempuyangan
- Tawangjaya to Pasar Senen and Semarang Poncol
- Tegal Arum to Jakarta Kota and Tegal
- (in Indonesian) Situs resmi PT. Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) "kereta-api.co.id". Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-07-02. Retrieved 2013-05-07.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
PT. KAI Daop 3 Cirebon, Luncurkan Drive Thru dan Mobile Ticketing Online
"www.kereta-api.co.id". Retrieved 12-4-9. Check date values in:
- (in Indonesian) Dua stasiun utama cirebon dimodifikasi, "Kompas". Retrieved 2011-08-05.