Clinton Township, Boone County, Indiana
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Elizaville Baptist Church
Location of Clinton Township in Boone County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||32.44 sq mi (84.0 km2)|
|• Land||32.44 sq mi (84.0 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||938 ft (286 m)|
|• Density||27.3/sq mi (10.5/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453228|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 32.44 square miles (84.0 km2), all land.
- Center (southwest)
- Marion (east)
- Washington (west)
- Jackson Township, Clinton County (northwest)
- Kirklin Township, Clinton County (northeast)
The township contains one cemetery, Garrett.
- "Clinton Township, Boone County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.