Jump to navigation Jump to search
Portland Historic Landmark
Clyde Hotel, now known as Ace Hotel Portland
|Location||1000–1038 SW Stark Street|
|Architect||MacNaughton and Raymond|
|Architectural style||Early Commercial|
|NRHP reference #||93001498|
|Added to NRHP||January 21, 1994|
- Portland Historic Landmarks Commission (July 2010), Historic Landmarks -- Portland, Oregon (XLS), retrieved October 31, 2013.
- "Oregon National Register List" (PDF). State of Oregon. June 6, 2011. Retrieved December 24, 2011.
- Smith, Kennedy (May 13, 2005). "Portland's new concept hotel to accommodate unconventional travelers". Daily Journal of Commerce. Retrieved December 24, 2011.
- Media related to Clyde Hotel (Portland, Oregon) at Wikimedia Commons
- Clyde Hotel on PDXhistory.com
- Ace Hotel Portland website
|This article about a property in Oregon on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|