Communes of the Puy-de-Dôme department
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (CAM) : Clermont Auvergne Métropole, created in 2000 as Clermont Communauté
- (CCHL) : former Communauté de communes of Haut-Livradois
List of the 464 communes:
Some communes merged into communes nouvelles in Puy-de-Dôme:
- Aulhat-Saint-Privat and Flat merged into Aulhat-Flat on 1 January 2016;
- Cellule and La Moutade merged into Chambaron-sur-Morge on 1 January 2016;
- Nonette and Orsonnette merged into Nonette-Orsonnette on 1 January 2016;
- Dallet and Mezel merged into Mur-sur-Allier on 1 January 2019;
- Creste and Saint-Diéry merged into Saint-Diéry on 1 January 2019;
- Vernet-la-Varenne and Chaméane merged into Le Vernet-Chaméane on 1 January 2019.
- "Département du Puy-de-Dôme (63)" [Department of Puy-de-Dôme (63)]. Institut national de la statistique et des études économiques (in French). Retrieved 30 April 2018.
- "Historique des communes" [Communes History]. INSEE (in French). Retrieved 30 April 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cities and villages in Puy-de-Dôme.|