Jump to navigation Jump to search
In telecommunication, the term communications deception has the following meanings:
- Deliberate transmission, retransmission, or alteration of communications to mislead an adversary's interpretation of the communications.
- Use of devices, operations, and techniques with the intent of confusing or misleading the user of a communications link or a navigation system.
- This article incorporates public domain material from the General Services Administration document "Federal Standard 1037C".
- National Information Systems Security Glossary
- This article incorporates public domain material from the United States Department of Defense document "Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms".
|This article related to telecommunications is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|