Concordia University (Saint Paul, Minnesota)
- For other similarly named educational institutions, see Concordia University (disambiguation)
Entrance to Concordia University
|Motto||"In litteris proficere volo, malo diligere Jesum" "It is good to pursue knowledge, better to know Jesus"|
|Affiliation||Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod|
|Budget||$54.9 million (2017)|
|President||Rev. Tom Ries|
|Campus||Urban, 41 acres (17 ha)|
Concordia University is a liberal arts university in Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States. Concordia University was founded in 1893 and currently enrolls approximately 5,000 students. The institution is an affiliate of the nine-member Concordia University System, which is operated by the second-largest Lutheran church body in the United States, the Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod (LCMS).
CSP offers a wide variety of programs including undergraduate majors and minors, graduate programs, adult undergraduate degree programs, continuing education classes & certificates, and licensure & colloquy programs. Many of these programs are also offered in an online degree format through the schools online campus.
Concordia University is accredited (among others) by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association. Concordia University, St. Paul has been accredited since 1967.
In the Fall of 2017, CSP enrolled 4,972 students; 2,851 were undergraduate students and 1,942 were graduate students.
Notable faculty include writer Eric Dregni.
- As of June 30, 2017. "2017 Concordia University St. Paul Financial Statements FY 2016 to FY 2017" (PDF). 2010 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments. National Association of College and University Business Officers. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-07-01. Retrieved June 6, 2011.
- Kennedy, Patrick. "Minnesota Nonprofit 100". StarTribune News. Minneapolis StarTribune. Retrieved 16 December 2017.
- "Bucking Trends in Higher Ed, CSP Sets New Enrollment Record for 7th Straight Year". www.csp.edu.
- "Facts & Stats - Concordia St. Paul". www.csp.edu. Retrieved 2017-09-20.
- "Academics - Search". www.csp.edu.
- "Concordia University, St. Paul Online". Concordia University, St. Paul Online.
- "Accreditation and Partnerships - Concordia University, St. Paul". www.csp.edu.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-03-15. Retrieved 2013-03-10.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Concordia University (Saint Paul, Minnesota).|