Lt. Gen. Dragalina near Kharkov, 1942
|Born||5 February 1887|
|Died||11 July 1949 (aged 62)|
|Years of service||1907–45|
|Commands held||6th Corps|
|Battles/wars||World War II|
|Awards||Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross|
|Relations||Ion Dragalina (father)|
Corneliu Dragalina (5 February 1887, Caransebeș – 11 July 1949, Bucharest) was a Romanian General during World War II, the son of the World War I-general Ion Dragalina. He was also a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross. He was commander of the 6th Army Corps (Romania) from 1940 to 1943.
- Order of Michael the Brave 3rd and 2nd Class
- Iron Cross (1939) 2nd and 1st Class
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross (9 August 1942)
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Charles D. Pettibone, Trafford Publishing, 2012, The Organization and Order or Battle of Militaries in World War Ii: Volume Vii: Germany's and Imperial Japan's Allies & Puppet States, p. 31
- Fellgiebel, Walther-Peer (2000) . Die Träger des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939–1945 — Die Inhaber der höchsten Auszeichnung des Zweiten Weltkrieges aller Wehrmachtteile [The Bearers of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross 1939–1945 — The Owners of the Highest Award of the Second World War of all Wehrmacht Branches] (in German). Friedberg, Germany: Podzun-Pallas. ISBN 978-3-7909-0284-6.
|This biographical article related to the military of Romania is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|