Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Location||Par Moor Road, St Austell, Cornwall PL25 3RP|
The track opened in May 1949 for speedway and was located on the north side of Par Moor Road and south side of St Austell Road.
Speedway took place from 1949 until 1964.
The stadium was redeveloped into the Cornish Market World in 1988.
- "St Austell Greyhound Stadium". Greyhound Racing Times.
- "OS Plan 1971". old-maps.co.uk.
- Barnes, Julia (1988). Daily Mirror Greyhound Fact File. Ringpress Books. ISBN 0-948955-15-5.
- "St Austell Speedway". Defunct Speedway.
- "Closures and openings over the past 10 years, July 1993, page 18". Greyhound Star. 1993.
|This Cornwall article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|