Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Actress in a Comedy Series
The Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Actress in a Comedy Series is one of the award categories presented annually by the Critics' Choice Television Awards (BTJA) to recognize the work done by television actresses. It was introduced in 2011 when the event was first initiated. The winners are selected by a group of television critics that are part of the Broadcast Television Critics Association.
Winners and nominees
- 2 wins
- 5 nominations
- 4 nominations
- 2 nominations
- Rachel Bloom
- Rachel Brosnahan
- Zooey Deschanel
- Lena Dunham
- Sutton Foster
- Ilana Glazer
- Ellie Kemper
- Wendi McLendon-Covey
- Martha Plimpton
- Gina Rodriguez
- Tracee Ellis Ross
- Amy Schumer
- TCA Award for Individual Achievement in Comedy
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series
- Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Television Series Musical or Comedy
- Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series
- "'Modern Family' leads nominations for new Critics' Choice TV Awards". Los Angeles Times. 6 June 2011. Retrieved 12 July 2012.
- Sanger, Craig (19 June 2011). "Critics' Choice Television Awards". The Washington Times. Retrieved 12 July 2012.
- Weisman, Jon (5 June 2012). "NBC tops in Critics Choice TV noms". Variety. Retrieved 12 July 2012.
- Salemi, Vicki (19 June 2012). "Amy Poehler & Zooey Deschanel Tie for Best Actress at 2012 Critics' Choice TV Awards". OK!. Retrieved 12 July 2012.
- Pedersen, Erik (May 6, 2015). "Critics' Choice TV Awards: 'Justified', 'Olive Kitteridge', HBO Lead The Field". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved May 6, 2015.
- Gray, Tim (December 14, 2015). "'Mad Max,' 'Fargo' Top Critics' Choice Nominations". Variety. Retrieved December 14, 2015.
- "Critics' Choice TV Nominations Unveiled". Critics' Choice Awards. November 14, 2016. Retrieved November 14, 2016.