|Written by||John McGreevey|
|Directed by||Walter Grauman|
|Music by||Robert Drasnin|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Executive producer(s)||Aaron Spelling|
|Running time||74 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Aaron Spelling Productions|
|Original release||November 24, 1970|
Crowhaven Farm is a 1970 American made-for-television supernatural horror film directed by Walter Grauman and starring Hope Lange, Paul Burke and John Carradine. It originally aired as the ABC Movie of the Week on November 24, 1970.
A young couple, Maggie and Ben, inherit an old New England farm. Soon after moving in, Maggie starts having terrifying visions that seem to point to a ghastly past involving witches and Satanic cults. Soon, the sinister past has evil designs for the new couple.
- Hope Lange as Maggie Porter
- Paul Burke as Ben Porter
- Lloyd Bochner as Kevin Pierce
- John Carradine as Nate Cheever
- Cyril Delevanti as Harold Dane
- Milton Selzer as Dr. Terminer
- Patricia Barry as Felicia
The film was announced in August 1970.
Terror Trap gave the film 4 out of 4 stars, calling it "[an] Exceptional TV horror", and praised the film's performances, plot, and atmosphere. Maitland McDonagh from TV Guide gave the film 3/5 stars, commending the film's "creepy atmosphere and dark twist ending", while noting that the film had fewer shocks than its contemporaries. Craig Butler from Allmovie praised the film, calling it "One of the best of the made-for-TV "horror" films that proliferated in the early 1970s".
- Smith, C. (1970, Nov 08). ABC movies of week give the network its biggest punch. Los Angeles Times
- Benny to mark 20th year. (1970, Aug 13). Los Angeles Times
- Thomas, K. (1970, Nov 24). SPOOKY GHOST STORY. Los Angeles Times (1923-Current File) Retrieved from https://search.proquest.com/docview/156577240
- "Crowhaven Farm (1970)". TV Guide.com. TV Guide. Retrieved 13 August 2018.
- McDonagh, Maitland. "Crowhaven Farm - Movie Reviews and Movie Ratings". TV Guide.com. Maitland McDonagh. Retrieved 13 August 2018.
- Butler, Craig. "Crowhaven Farm (1970) - Walter E. Grauman". Allmovie.com. Craig Butler. Retrieved 13 August 2018.
- Wayne Show Tops Nielsen Holiday Poll Los Angeles Times 9 Dec 1970: j30.