Cultural depictions of Richard Nixon
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Public Burning, a 1977 novel by Robert Coover
- Watchmen, a 1986 comic book by Alan Moore
- Transmetropolitan, a 1997-2004 series of comics, where one of US presidents 'The Beast' looks like Richard Nixon.
- All the President's Men, a 1976 political thriller about the Watergate scandal
- The Butler, a 2013 biopic about White House butler Eugene Allen
- Dick, a 1999 comedy film that parodies the Watergate scandal
- Forrest Gump, a 1994 film
- Frost/Nixon (film), 2008 film based on the eponymous play
- J. Edgar, a 2011 biopic about J. Edgar Hoover
- J. Edgar Hoover, a 1987 made-for-television film about Hoover
- Millhouse (film), a 1971 documentary
- Nixon, a 1995 biopic
- Secret Honor, a 1984 film
- The Private Files of J. Edgar Hoover, a 1977 film
- The Werewolf of Washington, a 1973 satire of Nixon's presidency
- Futurama featured a fictionalized version of Nixon as a recurring character
- Nixon appears in the season 1 episode "The Watergate Tape" of the NBC series Timeless, where he is portrayed by Sheldon Landry. In the episode, Lucy, Wyatt, and Rufus travel to June 7, 1972, to stop Flynn from using the Nixon tape with the 18 1/2-minute gap and someone called the "Doc" to reveal Nixon's involvement with Rittenhouse.
Hundreds of songs have been released about or referencing Richard Nixon, with a significant portion focused on the Watergate scandal.
- Frost/Nixon, a 2006 play about The Nixon Interviews
- Nixon in China, a 1987 opera about Richard Nixon's 1972 visit to China
- Watchmen, a graphic novel limited series
- Brummer, Justin. "Richard Nixon and Watergate Songs". RYM. Retrieved 9 August 2019.