|Genre||Children's television series|
|Created by||David Rudman|
|Written by||Adam Rudman|
|Directed by||David Rudman|
|Narrated by||Cathy Richardson|
|Theme music composer||Third Wave Productions|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||6|
|Executive producer(s)||David Rudman|
|Running time||21 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Spiffy Pictures|
Nick Jr. Baby
|Original release||August 31, 2004 –|
April 12, 2005
|Related shows||Jack's Big Music Show|
Hocle and Stoty
Curious Buddies is a series of direct-to-video specials produced by Nickelodeon. the series was released across six videos from August 31, 2004, to April 12, 2005. The DVDs were also the recipient of a Spring 2005 Parents' Choice Award. This TV Series is aimed at Infants and Toddlers.
Five puppet animals explore the world around them, accompanied by children and upbeat musical selections.
- Dog - A green dog with floppy ears who appears first at the beginning of each episode.
- Pig - An orange pig and Bear's best friend.
- Cat - A pink cat and Dog's best friend who moves slowly and carefully.
- Bear - A purple bear who finds loud roars amusing.
- Elephant - A small blue elephant and Bear's best friend who rarely joins the foursome on their adventures.
Six episodes were produced, each making up an individual DVD.
- Look and Listen at the Park (August 31, 2004) - The puppets visit their local park, where they play peek-a-boo, bounce a ball and smell flowers.
- Exploring at the Beach (August 31, 2004) - The four go to the beach, where they listen to the waves and discover sea creatures while playing in the sand.
- Helping at Home (August 31, 2004) - The four puppets help a live-action family with chores.
- Let's Move! (April 12, 2005) - The puppets discover different forms of music and dance.
- Let's Build! (April 12, 2005) - The four puppets watch construction vehicles in action and build their own buildings out of blocks.
- Let's Make Music! (April 12, 2005) - The puppets experiment with different instruments and discover how to make music.
- "Nick Jr. Baby Curious Buddies". Parents' Choice Foundation. Retrieved 26 July 2015.