Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Place of origin||South Korea|
|Associated national cuisine||Korean cuisine|
|Main ingredients||Chicken, scallions|
- AsiaToday (31 January 2017). "Korean Cuisine Introduced at JNU International Food Festival". The Huffington Post. Retrieved 14 May 2017.
- Barnes, Brad (31 March 2017). "Korean street food... that fitted the Bill for starters". Peterborough Telegraph. Retrieved 14 May 2017.
- Yun, Suh-young (27 November 2013). "Fresh from the street". The Korea Times. Retrieved 14 May 2017.
- Gilchrist, John (17 February 2017). "John Gilchrist: Long a go-to choice, Jack Astors adapts with the culinary times". Calgary Herald. Retrieved 14 May 2017.
- "Korean Snacks". Korea Tourism Organization. Retrieved 2018-03-01.
- "kkochi" 꼬치. Korean–English Learners' Dictionary. National Institute of Korean Language. Retrieved 19 February 2017.
|This Korean cuisine-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|