|No. 34 – Green Bay Packers|
|Born:||December 22, 1997|
|Height:||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight:||225 lb (102 kg)|
|High school:||Christian Academy (AR)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Roster status:||Practice squad|
|Career NFL statistics|
Damarea Crockett (born December 22, 1997) is an American football running back for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at the University of Missouri.
Crockett attended Little Rock Christian Academy in Little Rock, Arkansas. As a senior, he rushed for 1,475 yards and 22 touchdowns on 227 carries. He lead the Warriors to a home field advantage playoff run that would eventually be ended into the semi-finals to their instate rivals Pulaski Academy. Crockett was never offered by the his hometown school, the University of Arkansas, and initially committed to play college football at Boise State University. However, he eventually flipped his commitment to the University of Missouri.
In 2016, as a freshman, Crockett played in 11 of Missouri's 12 games, and set Missouri freshman records for rushing yards in a season (1,062), rushing touchdowns in a season (ten), and rushing yards in a single game (225). He was suspended for the Missouri's last game of the season after he was arrested for possession of marijuana.
As a sophomore in 2017, Crockett started the year as Missouri's starting running back before a shoulder injury ended his season after six games. In those six games, he had rushed for 481 yards and two touchdowns on eighty carries.
In 2018, as a junior, Crockett returned healthy and played in Missouri's first 11 games before missing the last two due to toe and ankle injuries. He rushed for 709 yards and seven touchdowns on 147 carries.
Green Bay Packers
- "His time to launch: Tigers' Crockett gets 1st chance to play Hogs". Arkansas Online. November 21, 2018.
- Long, Allison. "Arkansas passed on MU tailback Damarea Crockett. Now he can show them what they missed". kansascity.
- Cripe, Chadd. "Boise State football nabs QB commit, loses highly-touted RB". idahostatesman.
- "Damarea Crockett to leave Mizzou for NFL Draft". January 7, 2019.
- "Mizzou running back, former Little Rock Christian standout arrested on marijuana charge". Arkansas Online. November 21, 2016.
- By. "Damarea Crockett was 'a-call-from-momma close' to playing in Mizzou's bowl game". kansascity.
- Andrew Astleford, SEC Country. "Missouri coach Barry Odom gives update on RB Damarea Crockett". journal-news.
- Jones, Daniel. "Crockett pushing to heal in time for long-awaited matchup against Arkansas". Columbia Daily Tribune.
- "PowerMizzou.com – Crockett skipping his last year". missouri.rivals.com. January 7, 2019.
- Matter, Dave. "Running back Damarea Crockett leaves Mizzou for NFL draft". stltoday.com.
- "Texans sign six draft picks, 20 college free agents". HoustonTexans.com. May 10, 2019.
- "Texans trim roster to 53 players". HoustonTexans.com. August 31, 2019.
- "Raiders finalize 10-man practice squad". Silver and Black Pride. SB Nation. September 2, 2019.
- "Packers sign WR Ryan Grant". Packers.com. October 16, 2019.