Daniel Spencer (Mormon)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
From 1852 to 1856 Spencer served as a missionary in the British Isles.
- Jenson, Andrew (1901). "SPENCER, Daniel". Latter-day Saint Biographical Encyclopedia. 1. Salt Lake City: Deseret News and A. Jenson Historical Company. pp. 286–289. Retrieved 2009-12-10.
- Church News, February 6, 1999, p. Z03
- Territory of Utah Legislative Assembly Rosters 1851-1854
- Encyclopedia of Latter-day Saint History, p. 1174
- Church History: Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel, 1847–1868 from the LDS Church official website
- Pioneer 1848-1868 Companies from Heritage Gateways: contains a story of Daniel Spencer promising someone they would be healed
|This article related to the Latter Day Saint movement is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|