Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chao Mhoam Gham Le, Chinese name Dao Shixun (刀世勋; September 1928 – October 1, 2017) was the last king of Sipsongpanna , and a professor of linguistics. He was born Jinghong. He was the 28th Zhaopanling.
- Parlons lü: la langue taï des "douze mille rizières" du Yunnan 
- History of the Zhaopanlings of Jinghong
- The influence of the Pali language of Dai
- "云南省政协原副主席刀世勋逝世，曾是西双版纳'末代傣王'". Thepaper.cn. 2017-10-12. Retrieved 2018-04-06.
- Mette Halskov Hansen Lessons in Being Chinese: Minority Education and Ethnic Identity Page 92 - 1999 "At that time Chao Mhoam Gham Le (with the Chinese name Dao Shixun) was only fifteen years old and studied in a secondary school in Sichuan. Therefore, two brothers of the previous king were successively appointed as prince regents and ..."
- Who's who in China current leaders: - Page 93 "Zhongguo ren ming da ci dian" bian ji bu - 1994 "Dao Shixun 93 TJittlft Dai Autonomous Prefecture; secretary of CPC Xishuangbanna Dai Autonomous Prefectural Committee, 1973; member of Standing Committee of CPC Yunnan Provincial Committee, 1979-86; vice-governor of Yunnan, ..."
- Chinese prominent patriotic democrats - Page 249 中国各民主党派工商联无党派著名人士编辑委员会 - 1995 "Dao Shixun. male. was born in Sept 1928 in Jinghong City. Yunnan Province. Nationality: Thai. Non-Party Personage. Graduated from Yunnan University. Presently Research Fellow. Yunnan Provincial Research Institute of ...
- Xishuangbanna Dai zu zhuan tong guan gai you huan bao yan jiu - Page 379 高立士 - 1999 "..name is Dao Shixun". From 1180 to 1956, there had been 28 generations of Zhaopanlings. It is rare to see that a clan could hereditarily control a region for nearly 800 years in China. Apart from the typical geographical features, natural ."
- Parlons lü: la langue taï des "douze mille rizières" du Yunnan 2008 "Son orthographe a fait l'objet d'une réforme visant à simplifier l'alphabet traditionnel. Tous ces aspects linguistiques et graphématiques sont traités méthodiquement dans Parlons lü.
- Xinhua news bulletin 220 Page 76 1988 "Dao Shixun, a professor of linguistics, has set about to write about the history cf a Xishuangbanna family that ruled this tropical area for nearly 900 years. The job is tough. But no any other person could be qualified. "
- Journal of Chinese linguistics - Volume 11 - Page 183 University of California, Berkeley. Project on Linguistic Analysis - 1983 V TAI LANGUAGES Dao Shixun: The influence of the Pali language of Dai."