|First appearance||Detective Comics #215 (January 1955)|
|Created by||Edmond Hamilton|
|Place of origin||Earth|
|Team affiliations||Batmen of All Nations|
Fictional character biography
First Dark Ranger
The Ranger is an Australian man changes his costume and methods for riot gear in order to keep up with the increasingly violent villain community. Now calling himself Dark Ranger, he wields a jetpack and a pulse weapon.
The new Dark Ranger is Johnny Riley, an aboriginal tattoo artist in Melbourne's St. Kilda who was the original Dark Rider's sidekick Scout until his death. He first appeared with Batman Incorporated where he helped to save Robin from the Club of Villains where Dark Ranger defeated Swagman.
Both Dark Rangers use a pulse weapon and fly around using a jetpack.
In other media
The Ranger appears in the Batman: The Brave and the Bold episode "Mitefall!" and "Powerless".
- Swagman (comics)
- Batmen of All Nations
- List of Batman Family adversaries
- Batman R.I.P.
- Batman Incorporated
- Detective Comics #215. DC Comics.
- Batman #681. DC Comics.
- Batman Incorporated: The Deluxe Edition; Paperwork section
- Batman Incorporated Vol. 2 #0. DC Comics.
- Doomsday Clock #6 (July 2018). DC Comics.
- Dark Ranger (New Earth) at DC Wiki
- Ranger (The Brave and the Bold) at DC Wiki
- Dark Ranger at Comic Vine
|This article about a DC Comics character is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|