|No. 73, 71, 67|
|Born:||February 11, 1982|
|Height:||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight:||308 lb (140 kg)|
|High school:||North Pole (AK)|
|NFL Draft:||2006 / Round: 2 / Pick: 47|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Daryn Wayne Colledge (born February 11, 1982) is a former American football offensive guard that played in the National Football League (NFL). He was selected in the second round of the 2006 NFL Draft by the Green Bay Packers and won Super Bowl XLV with them over the Pittsburgh Steelers. He also played professionally for the Arizona Cardinals and Miami Dolphins and played college football for Boise State University.
High school career
Green Bay Packers
Colledge was selected by the Packers in the second round (47th overall) of the 2006 NFL Draft, the highest-ever selection from the state of Alaska. During his fifth and final season in Green Bay in 2010, the Packers won Super Bowl XLV, beating the Pittsburgh Steelers by a score of 31–25.
He became an unrestricted free agent and on July 29, 2011, Colledge announced on his Twitter page that he and the Arizona Cardinals agreed to a 5-year contract.
On March 8, 2014 Arizona told Colledge he would be released into free agency on Tuesday, March 11. By waiting until Tuesday, the Cardinals were able to spread the cap charge of releasing Colledge over a period of two years.
After the 2014 season, Colledge retired from professional football.
- "Daryn Colledge". Archived from the original on 2009-12-03. Retrieved 2009-10-28.
- "Green Bay Packers: Daryn Colledge". www.packers.com. Archived from the original on 2012-08-29. Retrieved 2010-11-02.
- "Daryn Colledge makes $150,000 donation to Bronco athletics". Boise State University Athletics. January 20, 2012. Archived from the original on January 18, 2013. Retrieved September 22, 2012.
- "Super Bowl XLV - Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Green Bay Packers - February 6th, 2011". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved 2017-12-15.
- "Arizona Cardinals Expected to Release Guard Daryn Colledge".
- "Daryn Colledge Contract, Salary Cap Details & Breakdowns".
- "Dolphins sign Daryn Colledge".
- "Daryn Colledge retires from NFL". NFL.com. April 15, 2015. Retrieved 2015-04-15.
- Weinfuss, Josh (March 22, 2016). "Daryn Colledge: Joining U.S. Army will be an 'awesome opportunity'". ESPN. Retrieved March 25, 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Daryn Colledge.|