|Dashe District |
Dashe District in Kaohsiung City
|Website||Official Website (in Chinese)|
After the handover of Taiwan from Japan to the Republic of China in 1945, Dashe was organized as a rural township of Kaohsiung County. On 25 December 2010, Kaohsiung County was merged with Kaohsiung City and Dashe was upgraded to a district of the city.
The district consists of the villages Jiacheng, Baoshe, Baoan, Dashe, Cuibing, Sannai, Guanyin, Shennong, and Zhongli.
Junior high schools
- Kaohsiung Municipal Dashe District Junior High School (高雄市立大社國民中學)
- Kaohsiung Municipal Dashe District Dashe Primary School (高雄市大社區大社國民小學)
- Kaohsiung Municipal Dashe District Jiacheng Primary School (高雄市大社區嘉誠國民小學)
- Kaohsiung Municipal Dashe District Guanyin Primary School (高雄市大社區觀音國民小學)
- "Glossary of Names for Admin Divisions" (PDF). placesearch.moi.gov.tw. Ministry of Interior of the ROC. Retrieved 12 June 2015.[permanent dead link]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dashe District, Kaohsiung.|
|This article about a location in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|