|Dashu District |
Dashu District in Kaohsiung City
|Website||Official Website (in Chinese)|
Dashu District (Chinese: 大樹區; pinyin: Dàshù Qū; Wade–Giles: Ta4-shu4 Ch'ü1; Pe̍h-ōe-jī: Toā-chhiū-khu) is a suburban district located in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and shoring Kaoping River. Fo Guang Shan is one of largest travelling spot in Dashu District. It is also the base of E-Da World, a new lifestyle destination that encompasses the upscale Crowne Plaza Kaohsiung E-Da World hotel, the E-Da Skylark hotel, the E-DA Theme Park, the E-Da Mall, E-Da City (Real Estate Development) and I-Shou University.
After the handover of Taiwan from Japan to the Republic of China in 1945, Dashu was organized as a rural township of Kaohsiung County. On 25 December 2010, Kaohsiung County was merged with Kaohsiung City and Dashu was upgraded to a district of the city.
The district consists of Zhuliao, Jiuqu, Jiutang, Shuian, Shuiliao, Shejiao, Xingshan, Heshan, Gushan, Dakeng, Jingjiao, Xiaoping, Longmu, Dashu, Sanhe, Xipu, Xingtian and Tongling Village.
Senior high schools
- Pu-Men High School
- Kaohsiung Yida Private International Senior High School (高雄市私立義大國際高級中學)
Junior high schools
- Kaohsiung Dashu Junior High School (高雄市立大樹國民中學)
- Kaohsiung Xipu Junior High School (高雄市立溪埔國民中學)
- Kaohsiung Yida Private International Junior High School (高雄市私立義大國際高級中學附設國民中學)
- Kaohsiung Dashu District Dashu Primary School (高雄市大樹區大樹國民小學)
- Kaohsiung Dashu District Jiuqu Primary School (高雄市大樹區九曲國民小學)
- Kaohsiung Dashu District Shui Laotian Primary School (高雄市大樹區水寮國民小學)
- Kaohsiung Dashu District Xipu Primary School (高雄市大樹區溪埔國民小學)
- Kaohsiung Dashu District Longmu Primary School (高雄市大樹區龍目國民小學)
- Kaohsiung Dashu District Xiaoping Primary School (高雄市大樹區小坪國民小學)
- Kaohsiung Dashu District Gushan Primary School (高雄市大樹區姑山國民小學)
- Kaohsiung Yida Private International Primary School (高雄市私立義大國際高級中學附設國民小學)
- Kaohsiung Dashu District Xingtian Primary School (高雄市大樹區興田國民小學)
- "Glossary of Names for Admin Divisions" (PDF). placesearch.moi.gov.tw. Ministry of Interior of the ROC. Retrieved 12 June 2015.[permanent dead link]
- "E-Da World" (in Chinese). Retrieved 17 March 2019.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 27 November 2018. Retrieved 27 November 2018.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dashu District, Kaohsiung.|