The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (November 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
David Taubman is an electrical engineer at the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia. He was named a Fellow of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) in 2015 for his contributions to image and video communications.
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, University of California, Berkeley, 1994
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, University of California at Berkeley, 1992
- B.E. (Medal) in Electrical Engineering, University of Sydney, 1988
- B.Sc. in Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Sydney, 1986
- "2015 elevated fellow" (PDF). IEEE Fellows Directory.
|This article about an Australian engineer, inventor or industrial designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|