|No. -- Free Agent|
|Born:||September 3, 1991|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (180 cm)|
|Weight||185 lb (84 kg)|
|High school||Tuscumbia (AL) Deshler|
|2017–present||Tuscumbia (AL) Deshler|
|*Inactive and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
Deion Belue (born September 3, 1991) is an American football cornerback who is currently a free agent. He played college football at Alabama. Belue signed with the Miami Dolphins as an undrafted free agent in 2014.
He was also a member of the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Belue attended Deshler High School in Tuscumbia. He was selected to the Alabama Sports Writers Association 4A All-State team twice while in high school. He recorded 70 tackles as a junior in 2008 with four interceptions, two in which returned for touchdowns. He also returned two punts and one kickoff for touchdowns while hauling in over 800 yards receiving and five touchdowns.
|Name||Hometown||High school / college||Height||Weight||40‡||Commit date|
|Tuscumbia, Alabama||Deshler High School||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)||175 lb (79 kg)||4.51||Jan 15, 2010|
|Recruiting star ratings: Scout: Rivals: 247Sports: N/A|
|Overall recruiting rankings: Scout: 23 (CB) Rivals: -- National, 85 (CB), 24 (Ala)|
Belue spent the previous two seasons at Northeast Mississippi Community College before transferring to Alabama. Belue was selected to the NJCAA's 2011 All-American list during sophomore season. He was selected to the second-team NJCAA All-American team following the 2011 season. In his first season at Alabama, he started all 14 totaling 40 tackles (6.5 for loss), two interceptions and a fumble return (57 yards) for a touchdown. Belue also broke up seven passes and forced a fumble. As a senior in 2013, he started 11 games recording 20 tackles, three pass break ups and one interception.
- "Deion Belue".
- "Alabama Profile". rolltide.com.
- Deion Belue - Yahoo Sports
- "JUCO cornerback standout Deion Belue signs with the Tide". capstonereport.com. Retrieved December 23, 2011.
- "Former Tiger Standout now starting cornerback for the crimson tide". nemccathletics.com. Retrieved September 25, 2012.
- "Former Alabama CB Deion Belue signs free-agent deal with Miami Dolphins". al.com. Retrieved May 12, 2014.
- Wilkening, Mike. "Dolphins waive three players". Pro Football Talk. Retrieved May 25, 2014.
- "Steelers add Deion Belue". profootballtalk.nbcsports.com. Retrieved May 28, 2014.
- "Jaguars release RB Cobb, WR Thomas, CB Belue". foxnews.com. Retrieved August 25, 2014.