(Redirected from Demoiselle (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up demoiselle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Demoiselle may refer to:
- Demoiselle crane, a crane (bird) of central Asia
- Demoiselle, Calopterygidae, a family of damselflies, in the suborder Zygoptera
- Demoiselle Stakes, a horse race held in New York
- Demoiselle Creek, New Brunswick
- Santos-Dumont Demoiselle, an early aircraft
- Some species of fish in the damselfish family (Pomacentridae), especially:
- The New Zealand demoiselle, Chromis dispilus
- Memeskia, Miami Indian chief (c. 1695 – 1752), known by the French as "La Demoiselle"
- Les Demoiselles d'Avignon, a 1907 painting by Pablo Picasso
- Les Demoiselles de Rochefort, a 1967 musical film
- The Damoiselle, a 17th-century play by Richard Brome
- Mademoiselle (disambiguation)
- Damsel (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Demoiselle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.