Church of St Mary, Dennington
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
Dennington is a village and civil parish in the English county of Suffolk. It is 2 miles (3.2 km) north of Framlingham and 15 miles (24 km) north-east of Ipswich in the east of the county. It lies along the A1120 road around 8 miles (13 km) west of the road's junction with the main A12 road in Yoxford.
General Sir Alfred Dudley Ward, GCB, KBE, DSO, DL, British Army officer who saw distinguished active service during the Second World War and later became Governor of Gibraltar, is buried in the churchyard of St Mary's.
- "Parish population 2011". Retrieved 14 September 2015.
- "Dennington Church". Retrieved January 31, 2013.
- "Dennington School". Archived from the original on April 16, 2013. Retrieved January 31, 2013.
- "Village Website". Archived from the original on April 19, 2013. Retrieved January 31, 2013.
- "Darsham Train Timetable". Retrieved January 31, 2013.[permanent dead link]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dennington.|