Discovery Channel Romania
This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Discovery Channel Romania|
|Owned by||Discovery Networks CEEMEA|
|Audience share||0.7% (December 2008, )|
|Broadcast area||Romania and Moldova|
|Replaced by||Discovery Channel Europe|
|UPC Romania||Channel 301 (digital with DVR)|
Channel 41 (digital)
Discovery Channel Romania was a television channel in Romania.
The dedicated channel for Romania was launched in 2006. At the same time Discovery Networks Europe opened a local office in Bucharest. Prior to this, Romania had received a Pan-Regional feed of the Discovery Channel.
The channel adopted the new Discovery logo on July 1, 2009 along with its sister channels in Central Europe.
- Deadliest Catch
- Dr. G: Medical Examiner
- How It's Made
- Man vs. Wild
- One Way Out
- American Chopper
- "Discovery a renunțat la semnalul dedicat pentru România. Canalul a trecut la feed-ul european". paginademedia.ro. 15 January 2018.
- "ARMA 2008_12" (PDF). ARMA. Archived from the original (PDF) on June 2, 2009.
- "Discovery Channel Romania versus National Geographic Romania". AdPlayers.ro. July 24, 2006. Archived from the original on 2011-09-03.
- "Discovery are planuri mari pentru Romania". Săptămâna Financiară. November 16, 2007. Archived from the original on 2011-07-16.
- [dead link]
- "Discovery Channel se rebranduieste". Standard.ro. June 4, 2009. Archived from the original on December 28, 2009. Retrieved October 14, 2009.