Dix's Grant, New Hampshire
Coordinates: Dix's Grant is a township located in Coos County, New Hampshire, United States. As of the 2010 census, the grant had a total population of 1. In New Hampshire, locations, grants, townships (which are different from towns), and purchases are unincorporated portions of a county which are not part of any town and have limited self-government (if any, as many are uninhabited).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the grant has a total area of 20.2 square miles (52.3 km2), 0.04 square miles (0.10 km2) of which is covered by water. The grant's highest point is 3,279 feet (999 m) above sea level, along the ridge of Crystal Mountain.
|U.S. Decennial Census|
- United States Census Bureau, American FactFinder, 2010 Census figures. Retrieved March 23, 2011.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001) - Dixs grant, New Hampshire". U.S. Census Bureau American Factfinder. Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved November 9, 2011.
- "Annual Estimates of the Resident Population: April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2017 (PEPANNRES): Minor Civil Divisions – New Hampshire". Retrieved November 14, 2018.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Archived from the original on May 12, 2015. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.