|Location||150 Dixie Dr|
Woodstock, Georgia, 30189
|Owner||Mickey & Martha Swims|
|Major events||American Flat Track|
Atlanta Short Track
Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series
|D-shaped oval (1968–present)|
|Length||0.375 mi (0.604 km)|
Opened in 1968, the venue has been owned by Mickey and Martha Swims since 1976.
Touring series that visit the speedway include American Flat Track and the Late Model Dirt Series by Lucas Oil. The track also holds a season-opening doubleheader, the Schaeffer's Oil Spring Nationals, in cooperation with nearby Rome Speedway.
- American Flat Track
- Yamaha Atlanta Short Track presented by Cycle Gear
- Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series
- Lucas Oil Dixie Shootout
- USCS Outlaw Thunder Tour
- Sprint car: Joe Gaerte, 0:12.190
- Super late model: David Payne, 0:13.579
- "Facts – Dixie Speedway". Retrieved 22 May 2019.
- "2019 Tour Schedule - Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series". Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series. Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series. Retrieved 23 May 2019.
- "$4000 to win Schaffer's Oil Spring Nationals + Full Race Program". Dixie Speedway. Retrieved 23 May 2019.
|This article about a building or structure in the U.S. state of Georgia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|