Dixon-Leftwich-Murphy House, September 2012
|Location||507 Church St., Greensboro, North Carolina|
|Area||0.5 acres (0.20 ha)|
|Architectural style||Italianate, Gothic Revival|
|NRHP reference #||82003457|
|Added to NRHP||September 23, 1982|
Dixon-Leftwich-Murphy House, also known as the Leftwich House, is a historic home located at Greensboro, Guilford County, North Carolina. It was built between 1870 and 1875, and consists of an original two-story, three-bay Gothic Revival style main brick block; a brick addition; and a gabled two-story frame rear addition. It has Italianate style details, a complex hipped roof with steep cross gables, a brick front porch added about 1920, and an enclosed two-tier rear porch.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- Paul E. Famberg (May 1982). "Dixon-Leftwich-Murphy House" (pdf). National Register of Historic Places - Nomination and Inventory. North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office. Retrieved 2014-11-01.
|This article about a property in Guilford County, North Carolina on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|