Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dong in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dong or DONG may refer to:
- Dong Lake, or East Lake
- Dong, Arunachal Pradesh, a village in India
- Dong (administrative division) (동 or 洞), a neighborhood division in Korea
- Queen Dong (1623–1681), princess consort of Koxinga and mother of Zheng Jing
- Empress Dong (Ran Min's wife), wife of Ran Min, emperor of Chinese state Ran Wei
- Empress Dowager Dong (died 189), empress dowager during Han dynasty
- Dǒng (surname) or 董, a Chinese surname
- Dōng (surname) or 東, a Chinese surname
- Dong (film) (东), a documentary film by Jia Zhangke.
- Dong Open Air, a heavy metal festival in Germany.
- D!NG (previously Do Online Now Guys, or DONG), a YouTube channel and spinoff of Vsauce
- Dong people (侗族), a Kam–Sui people of southern China, and recognized ethnic minority group in China
- Dong language
- Vietnamese đồng, a unit of currency
- Ørsted (company), a Danish energy company formerly known as DONG Energy
- Danish Cup or DONG Cup, a trophy sponsored by the oil company from 2000 to 2004
- Dong, a slang term for the human penis
- Dong quai, a medicinal herb
- Lá dong or Phrynium placentarium, a type of prayer-plant
- Long Duk Dong or "the Donger," a character in Sixteen Candles
- Rodong-1, a type of North Korean missiles
- Taepodong (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dong.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.