|Submission rejected on 20 December 2018 by talk). (|
This topic is contrary to the purpose of Wikipedia.Rejected by 3 months ago. Last edited by StaringAtTheStars 2 months ago.
|Submission declined on 19 December 2018 by talk). (|
|Submission declined on 19 December 2018 by talk). (|
|Submission declined on 17 December 2018 by talk). (|
This submission is not adequately supported by reliable sources. Reliable sources are required so that information can be verified. If you need help with referencing, please see Referencing for beginners and Citing sources.
Declined by 4 months ago.
This submission's references do not show that the subject qualifies for a Wikipedia article—that is, they do not show significant coverage (not just passing mentions) about the subject in published, reliable, secondary sources that are independent of the subject (see the guidelines on the notability of people). Before any resubmission, additional references meeting these criteria should be added (see technical help and learn about mistakes to avoid when addressing this issue). If no additional references exist, the subject is not suitable for Wikipedia.
Comment: Hi everyone, I just removed the SPS and UGS. Can you pls tell me where I should take the three best sources as User:Buidhe said help desk. Where is that exactly? Thanks in advance. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Franklin187 (talk • contribs) 20:49, 8 January 2019 (UTC)
Comment: Thanks for the message. I will change that. So with help desk you mean the teahouse section? Thanks in advance.— Preceding unsigned comment added by Franklin187 (talk • contribs) 19:43, 7 January 2019 (UTC)
Comment: The good news is that the non-independent sources have been removed. The bad news is that the page is currently sourced to some very dubious WP:SPS and WP:UGS. This leads me to conclude that probably the subject is not notable. If the authors disagree, I ask that they rewrite the article with reliable sources and remove SPS and UGS, then take the three best sources to the Help Desk instead of submitting again. buidhe (formerly Catrìona) 06:50, 3 January 2019 (UTC)
Comment: Hello everyone, Happy New Year to everyone. I made all the changes we discussed and submitted to you for reviewing it. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks in advance. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Franklin187 (talk • contribs) 00:50, 3 January 2019 (UTC)
Comment: It is obvious you are not actually trying to make this draft better please read the decline notices and ask for help at the teahouse before submitting again. Whispering(t) 13:58, 20 December 2018 (UTC)
Comment: Notability is not inherited by film or television show as "Best Ensemble". Need more lead roles to be described in shows for it to meet WP:ENT AngusWOOF (bark • sniff) 21:21, 17 December 2018 (UTC)
A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (December 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Benjamin Schnau (born 23 January 1987) is a German-born actor and television host, living in Los Angeles. He is best known for his role as George Westinghouse's secretary starring in the movie The Current War and as lead role General Jupp Klein in the historical piece Nazi Megastructures for National Geographic.
Early life and career
Benjamin Schnau was born in Magdeburg, East Germany. His family moved to West Germany in 1992. After working as an actor in Germany for a couple of years he moved to London in 2013. He lives in Los Angeles. He is best known for his role as George Westinghouse's secretary starring in the movie The Current War. Schnau played the lead role General Jupp Klein in the historical piece Nazi Megastructures for National Geographic. He won eight awards as part of the award-winning short film Kommando 1944. Schnau synchronized the German voice of character Chas in American Animals portrayed by Blake Jenner. He portrayed character Peter Hofman in Nazi Overlord. Beginning of 2019 Benjamin will be starring as Leo Barnes in the upcoming movie The Purge: Survival.
- 2017 Nazi Megastructures: Hitler's Italian fortress (Netflix Series)
- 2017 Drive: Rideshare
- 2018 American Animals (German voice)
- 2018 Kommando 1944
- 2018 Nazi Overlord
- 2018 I Got the Hook-Up (sequel)
- 2018 Divos!
- 2019 The Purge: Survival
- 2019 Flawed - The musical (TV show)
- "Benjamin Schnau - Movies & TV Shows feat. Benjamin Schnau on Netflix - FlixList". www.flixlist.com.au. Retrieved 21 December 2018.
- "Mein harter Weg nach Hollywood". stern.de. 27 February 2018. Retrieved 21 December 2018.
- "Benjamin Schnau". manilaupmagazine.com. 1 December 2018. Retrieved 25 December 2018.
- "Actor`s page Benjamin Schnau, watch free movies: American Animals, The Current War [Coming Soon]! - Tornado Movies". www1.tornadomovies.co. Retrieved 21 December 2018.
- "New York Film Awards". New York Film Awards. Retrieved 2019-01-15.
- "American Animals". Retrieved 21 December 2018 – via www.metacritic.com.
- McNeely, Kelli Marchman (5 August 2018). "Tom Sizemore Goes To War In 'Nazi Overlord' This November". horrorfuel.com. Retrieved 21 December 2018.
- "Benjamin Schnau". www.filmaffinity.com. Retrieved 25 December 2018.
- Joachim, Joerg (19 January 2019). "Frueh Ausfstehen in Hollywood". jjschreibt.de. Retrieved 19 January 2019.
- "Nixen-Weltpremiere im Sheraton Somabay". www.frankfurt-live.com. Retrieved 21 December 2018.
- Wey, Michael (7 October 2015). "Nixen-Weltpremiere im Sheraton Somabay: Erster globaler Miss Mermaid Wettbewerb vereint alle 5 Kontinente in Ägypten". www.golfregional.de. Retrieved 25 December 2018.