|Submission rejected on 3 April 2019 by talk). (|
This submission is contrary to the purpose of Wikipedia.Rejected by 36 days ago. Last edited by Timotheus Canens 6 seconds ago.
|Submission declined on 7 March 2019 by talk). (|
Declined by 2 months ago.
This submission's references do not show that the subject qualifies for a Wikipedia article—that is, they do not show significant coverage (not just passing mentions) about the subject in published, reliable, secondary sources that are independent of the subject (see the guidelines on the notability of people). Before any resubmission, additional references meeting these criteria should be added (see technical help and learn about mistakes to avoid when addressing this issue). If no additional references exist, the subject is not suitable for Wikipedia.
Comment: Rejecting this draft. The topic isn't contrary to the purpose of Wikipedia, but undisclosed paid editing is contrary to the purpose of Wikipedia. The statement that there is no conflict of interest is incredible in the etymological sense of not worthy of belief by a rational H. sapiens. Robert McClenon (talk) 22:56, 3 April 2019 (UTC)
Comment: Articles other than list articles should not consist primarily of very long lists. See Wikipedia is not an indiscriminate collection of information. The list of exhibitions is too long.
Does the author of this draft have any sort of financial or other connection with the subject of this draft? Please read the conflict of interest policy and the paid editing policy and make any required declarations. Robert McClenon (talk) 23:29, 5 March 2019 (UTC)
A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (March 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Stephan Anthony Crasneanscki
June 21, 1969
|Known for||Soundwalk Collective|
Stephan Crasneanscki (born 1969, France) is a sound artist, photographer, and filmmaker. He is best known as the founder of Soundwalk Collective.
Crasneanscki founded the experimental sound art collective Soundwalk Collective in 2000. Their discography features a wide range of collaborations; ‘Killer Road’ with Patti Smith and daughter Jesse Paris Smith. ‘What We Leave Behind | Jean-Luc Godard Archives’, features remixes from Ricardo Villalobos, Jan Jelinek and Petre Inspirescu.
Crasneanscki has co-written original scores for contemporary dance choreographers such as Jonah Bokaer with Exile and Sasha Waltz more recently with Exodos presented in Bochum, Germany and Kreatur that premiered in NY at the BAM in 2018.
Film & Video
-  Death Is The Enemy - What We Leave Behind | Jean-Luc Godard Archives (Ricardo Villalobos Remix)
-  Sarah - What We Leave Behind | Jean-Luc Godard Archives
-  L’impossible du possible - What We Leave Behind | Jean-Luc Godard Archives
-  JUNGLE-IZED A video and sound installation at Times Square Midnight Moment.
-  Khandroma - Video installation premiered at the Rubin Art Museum.
-  I Will Be Seven - Killer Road – A Tribute To Nico
-  Killer Road - Official Video
-  What We Leave Behind | Jean-Luc Godard Archives - video installation premiered at KW institute.
-  Purple Lips - Video installation at Capo D’arte, featuring Patti Smith.
-  Sons Of The Wind - Video installation at Palais de Tokyo in collaboration with Palais de Tokyo.
-  Ayahuasqueros - Video installation presented at MALI Museum in Lima.in 2012.
Photography & Books
Notable Projects & Collaborations
-  Yoga Mala: Published by North Point Press
-  Medea – Published by Dis Voir
-  In God’s name - Published by National Geographic
-  Yoko Ono: Between The Sky And My Head – Published by Buchhandlung Walther Konig GmbH & Co
-  Coldplay: Prospekt’s March – Original album cover
- Illuminations [Radio Edit] - featuring Patti Smith, Abel Ferrara, Charlotte Rampling and Mulatu Astatke - Radio France Culture, L’Atelier de la Création [20.05.2015], Deutschlandradio Kultur, Klangkunst. Gold Prize Winner at NY Festival's International Radio Program Awards 2018 [23.04.2015]
- What We Leave Behind: Jean-Luc Godard Archives [Radio Edit], Radio France Culture, L’Atelier de la Création [20.05.2015], Deutschlandradio Kultur, Klangkunst [23.04.2015], Silver Prize Winner at NY Festival's International Radio Program Awards 2015
- Ayahuasqueros | Recordings from the Amazon featuring Jeremy Narby - Radio France Culture, La Poésie n’est pas une solution [24.08.2012]. PS1’s Clocktower Radio, Art On Air [22.08.2012]
- Ulysses Syndrome: Recording from the Mediterranean Sea. PS1’s Clocktower Radio, Art On Air [11.02.2013]
- Death Must Die | Recordings from Varanasi India 2004 - 2009. PS1’s Clocktower Radio, Art On Air [06.04.2008].
- The Encounter | featuring Jean-Luc Nancy, recordings from Martin Heidegger huts in the Schwarzwald, Germany in 2010 - Deutschlandradio Kultur, Klangkunst[18.07.2014], PS1’s Clocktower Radio, Art On Air [06.05.13], Radio France Culture, Atelier de Création Radiophonique [17.07.2011]
Awards & Honours
- Gold Radio Winner of International Radio Program Award 2018.
- Silver Radio Winner of International Radio Program Award 2016.
- Audie Award for 'Best Original Work' in 2004, 2007, 2009.
- Dalton Pen Award in 2005.
- "Ricardo Villalobos shares atmospheric remix of Soundwalk Collective's 'Death Is The Enemy'". The Vinyl Factory. 23 May 2018.
- "Watch the video for Soundwalk Collective's 'Sarah', shot in Jean-Luc Godard's personal archive". The Vinyl Factory. 31 May 2018.
- "Soundwalk Collective reveal new track made from Jean-Luc Godard's personal archives". The Vinyl Factory. 16 May 2018.
- "JUNGLE-IZED | A Conversation with Nature".
- "Exploring Khandroma: Q&A with Soundwalk Collective | Rubin Museum of Art". rubinmuseum.org.
- "Soundwalk Collective with Jesse Paris Smith featuring Patti Smith - 'Killer Road' (Official Video)".
- "Roly Porter // MFO, Soundwalk Collective. FEED 042315". KW Institute for Contemporary Art. 23 April 2015.
- Kinkel, Oliver (30 August 2016). "Patti Smith, Her Daughter, and a Sound Art Trio Made a Dark, Experimental Tribute to Nico's Years in Ibiza". Thump.
- "Soundwalk Collective | Palais de Tokyo".
- ""Ayahuasqueros o el sueño del Chamán - Soundwalk Collective"". www.facebook.com.
- "SOUND ART TEXT". SOUND ART TEXT.
- "Klangkunst: Arthur Rimbaud und der Sufismus - Illuminations". Hörspiel und Feature (in German).
- "Ayahuasqueros". NPR: Hearing Voices – via www.stitcher.com.
- "Ulysses Syndrome: Recordings from the Mediterranean Sea". beta.prx.org.
- "BBOX Radio | #1302: Death Must Die | Soundwalk Collective: The Anniversary Series". www.bboxradio.dreamhosters.com.
- "New York Festivals - 2017 World's Best Radio Programs™ Winners". www.newyorkfestivals.com.
- "International Radio Award der New York Festivals: Silver Radio Award - What we leave behind". Hörspiel und Feature (in German).