Durgabai Deshmukh South Campus metro station
|Delhi Metro station|
|Location||Smriti Vatika, North West Moti Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110021|
|Owned by||Delhi Metro|
|Line(s)||Pink Line |
Platform-1 → Shiv Vihar
Platform-2 →Majlis Park
|Connections||Dhaula Kuan metro station|
|Opened||March 14, 2018|
|Electrified||25 kV 50 Hz AC through overhead catenary|
There is also an interchange facility with Dhaula Kuan metro station of the Airport Express Line. The footover bridge opened on February 9, 2019 and both the stations are connected by a 1.2 km long skywalk having a record 22 travellators for hassle-free commuting.
The station was originally named South Campus. In December 2014, the Delhi government changed the name to Durgabai Deshmukh South Campus.
|L1||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent, Metro Card vending machines, crossover|
|L2||Side platform No- 1, doors will open on the left|
|Northeast bound||Towards →Shiv Vihar|
|Northwest bound||→Towards ←Majlis Park|
|Side platform No- 2, doors will open on the left|
|Durgabai Deshmukh South Campus metro station Entry/exits|
|Gate No-1||Gate No-2|
|Sri Venkateswara college|
|Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College|
|School of Open Learning|
|Gurdwara Motibagh Sahib|
Delhi Transport Corporation bus routes number 323, 392, 392B, 398, 442, 448, 448A, 448B, 448CL, 448EXT, 479, 479CL, 507CL, 511, 511A, 523, 529SPL, 543A, 567, 567A, 568, 568A, 569, 588, 611, 611A, 702, 711, 711A, 724, 724C, 724EXT, 794, 794A, 864, 874, 984A, AC-479, AC-711, AC-724, AC-724A, AC-Anand Vihar ISBT Terminal - Gurugram Bus Stand, Anand Vihar ISBT Tererminal - Gurugram Bus Stand, OMS (+) (-), TMS (-) TMS-Azadpur-Lajpat, TMS-Lajpat Nagar, TMS-PBagh serves the station from nearby Satya Niketan bus stop.
- "DMRC - Majlis Park - Shiv Vihar". Retrieved 12 September 2016.
- "New Rajouri Garden station on pink line to make journey to airport from west Delhi easier". Retrieved 15 March 2018.
- "Metro station to make life easier for DU's South Campus students". The Hindu. 17 March 2014. Retrieved 6 July 2017.
- "10 Metro stations renamed". The Times of India. 11 December 2014. Retrieved 6 July 2017.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 25 October 2018. Retrieved 4 November 2018.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Durgabai Deshmukh South Campus metro station.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Delhi.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 19 June 2010.
- UrbanRail.Net – descriptions of all metro systems in the world, each with a schematic map showing all stations.
- Google. "Durgabai Deshmukh South Campus metro station" (Map). Google Maps. Google.
|This article related to the Delhi Metro is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a railway station in the Indian union territory of Delhi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|