This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Neighbourhood in Haldia municipality
|Elevation||1 m (3 ft)|
|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Cities and towns in Haldia subdivision of Purba Medinipur district|
M: municipal city/ town, CT: census town, R: rural/ urban centre, S: port
Owing to space constraints in the small map, the actual locations in a larger map may vary slightly
It is located at an elevation of 1 m from MSL.
Durgachak police station has jurisdiction over Haldia CD Block. Durgachak police station covers an area of 44,21 km2 with a population of 71,067. Durgachak police station is located in Haldia municipality.
79.19% of the population of Haldia subdivision live in the rural areas. Only 20.81% of the population live in the urban areas, and that is the highest proportion of urban population amongst the four subdivisions in Purba Medinipur district.
Note: The map alongside presents some of the notable locations in the subdivision. All places marked in the map are linked in the larger full screen map.
Places of interest
- Gopaljew Temple
- Shiva Mandir
- Township Riverside
- Patikhali Riverside
- http://wikimapia.org/1290168/hi/Durga-Chak-Town-Railway-Station Map of Durgachak (Wikimapia)
- "District Statistical Handbook 2014 Purba Medinipur". Tables 2.1, 2.2. Department of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Government of West Bengal. Archived from the original on 29 July 2017. Retrieved 10 November 2016.
- "Durgachak PS". Purba Medinipur District Police. Retrieved 10 November 2016.
- "District Statistical Handbook 2014 Purba Medinipur". Table 2.2. Department of Planning and Statistics, Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 21 April 2019.
- Google maps
- Kharagpur-Howrah Local 38606 Indiarailinfo
- Howrah-Haldia Local 68689 ⇒ 38089 Indiarailinfo
- Santragachi-Digha EMU 78001 ⇒ 68687 Indiarailinfo
- "38089 Howrah-Haldia Local". Time Table. indiarailinfo. Retrieved 10 November 2016.
|This article about a location in West Bengal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|