Dwarka Sector 8 metro station
|Delhi Metro station|
Dwarka Sec.-8 metro station
|Location||Sector 8 Dwarka, New Delhi, 110077|
|Owned by||Delhi Metro|
|Operated by||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)|
|Platforms||Side platform (Blue Line) |
Platform-1 → Noida City Centre / Vaishali
Platform-2 →Dwarka Sector 21
|Opened||October 30, 2010|
|Electrified||25 kV 50 Hz AC through overhead catenary|
|Passengers (Jan 2015)||3,966/day |
122,944/ Month average
The Dwarka Sector 8 Metro Station is located on the Blue Line of the Delhi Metro. This station was built as an extension to Dwarka Sector 21 in order to serve Dwarka residents better and provide interchange with the Delhi Airport Express. The station was inaugurated on 30 October 2010, after the completion of successful trials and approval from the railway inspector.
|L1||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent, Metro Card vending machines, crossover|
|L2||Side platform No- 1, doors will open on the left|
|Eastbound||Towards →Noida City Centre /Vaishali|
|Westbound||→Towards ←Dwarka Sector 21|
|Side platform No- 2, doors will open on the left|
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 16 July 2012. Retrieved 29 October 2010.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation. "DMRC Extends Metro Services To Dwarka Sector 21 on LINE-3".
- "ATM Details". Delhi Metro Rail.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Delhi.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC).
- UrbanRail.Net – descriptions of all metro systems in the world, each with a schematic map showing all stations.
- Google. "Dwarka Sector 8 metro station" (Map). Google Maps. Google.
|This article related to the Delhi Metro is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a railway station in the Indian union territory of Delhi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|