|Born||August 6, 1992|
Ancram, New York
|Achievements||2017 Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge GS champion|
|NASCAR Xfinity Series career|
|2 races run over 1 year|
|First race||2018 Rock N Roll Tequila 170 (Mid-Ohio)|
|Last race||2018 Drive for the Cure 200 (Charlotte)|
Dylan Murcott (born August 6, 1992) is an American sports car racing driver who currently races in the Michelin Pilot Challenge. He also competed in stock car racing as a road course ringer in the NASCAR Xfinity Series; in 2018, he drove the No. 8 Chevrolet for B. J. McLeod Motorsports.
Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge
NASCAR Xfinity Series
Murcott debuted in the Xfinity Series in 2018. He drove the No. 55 Toyota for JP Motorsports at Mid-Ohio. He started 34th, but crashed out of the race early on due to a brake failure and finished last.
He then drove the No. 8 Chevrolet for B. J. McLeod Motorsports at Charlotte. He started 33rd and finished 30th.
Motorsports career results
(key) (Bold – Pole position awarded by qualifying time. Italics – Pole position earned by points standings or practice time. * – Most laps led.)
|NASCAR Xfinity Series results|
|B. J. McLeod Motorsports||8||Chevy||CLT
- "Dylan Murcott and Dillon Machavern give Porsche 50th IMSA Continental Tire win". August 26, 2017. Retrieved March 11, 2019.
- Allaway, Phil (August 27, 2017). "Rennsport One Wins Biscuitville Grand Prix After Controversial Contact". Retrieved March 11, 2019.
- Allaway, Phil (August 8, 2018). "Entry List: Rock 'N Roll Tequila 170". Retrieved March 11, 2019.
- Merz, Craig (August 11, 2018). "Justin Allgaier wins NASCAR Xfiinity race at Mid-Ohio". Retrieved March 11, 2019.
- Hauff, Brandon (September 24, 2018). "Entry List: Drive for the Cure 200". Retrieved March 11, 2019.
- "Dylan Murcott – 2018 NASCAR Xfinity Series Results". Racing-Reference. Retrieved March 12, 2019.
- Dylan Murcott driver statistics at Racing-Reference