Melgund, Kenora District, Ontario
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|• MP||Bob Nault|
|• MPP||Greg Rickford|
|Elevation||373 m (1,224 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central Time Zone)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (Central Time Zone)|
|Postal code FSA|
Melgund is a geographic township and local services board in the Unorganized Part of Kenora District in northwestern Ontario, Canada. It has two unincorporated communities, Dyment and Borups Corners, and is counted as part of Kenora, Unorganized, Northern Ontario in Statistics Canada census data.
Ontario Highway 603 travels for its entire length between Dyment and Borups Corners.
- "Melgund". Geographical Names Data Base. Natural Resources Canada. Retrieved 2016-03-04.
- Taken from Google Earth at coordinates. Accessed 2016-03-04.
- "Melgund" (PDF). Geology Ontario - Historic Claim Maps. Ontario Ministry of Northern Development, Mines and Forestry. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2016-12-20. Retrieved 2016-03-04.
- Local Services Boards, R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 737 Archived 2014-03-10 at the Wayback Machine. Canadian Legal Information Institute.
- "Kenora, Unorganized, Ontario (Code 3560090)". 2011 Census. Statistics Canada. 2012-10-24. Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 98-316-XWE. Retrieved 2016-03-04.
Other map sources:
|This Northern Ontario geographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|