Edwin T. Dahlberg
The Reverend Edwin T. Dahlberg was President of American Baptist Churches USA, (1946–1947) and President of the National Council of Churches USA (1957–1960). He helped found the Fellowship of Reconciliation and the Baptist Peace Fellowship. He advocated pacifism during World War II, the Korean War and the Vietnam War, ultimately receiving the Gandhi Peace Award. A graduate of Colgate Rochester Divinity School, he later served as trustee of his alma mater.
- Youth and the Homes of Tomorrow (1942)
- The Book of Revival (1951)
- In the Unity of the Faith (1960)
- This is the rim of East Asia (1962)
- Herald of Evangel;: 60 years of American Christianity (1965)
For where the need of the world and your talents meet, that is where you are called of God to go.— Rev. Edwin T. Dahlberg,