Emily Russell, Baroness Ampthill
Born Lady Emily Theresa Villiers, she was the third daughter of George Villiers, 4th Earl of Clarendon and his wife, Katherine. She was a bridesmaid to Princess Alexandra of Denmark on the latter's marriage to the Edward, Prince of Wales in 1863.
- Hon. Arthur Oliver Villiers Russell, later 2nd Baron Ampthill (1869–1935)
- Hon. Odo William Theopilus Villiers Russell (1870–1951)
- Hon. Constance Evelyn Villiers Russell (1872–1942)
- Hon. Victor Alexander Frederick Villiers Russell (1874–1965)
- Hon. Alexander Victor Frederick Villiers Russell (1874–1965)
- Hon. Augusta Louise Margaret Romola Villiers Russell (1879–1966)
In 1881, Odo was created Baron Ampthill. In 1885, the now Baroness Ampthill was appointed a Lady of the Bedchamber to Queen Victoria and was later appointed to the Royal Order of Victoria and Albert for her services.
In 1897, she was one of the guests at the Duchess of Devonshire’s Diamond Jubilee Costume Ball. 
The Baroness Abercromby
| Lady of the Bedchamber
(death of Queen Victoria)