|Products||Shoes, handbags and accessories|
Endless.com was an American e-commerce site owned by Amazon, focused exclusively on shoes and accessories. Amazon closed Endless.com on September 27, 2012 and directed its customers to Amazon.com/Fashion.
Endless.com was created in December 2007 by Amazon, as their first separate e-commerce brand. Launched sites in Japan, the UK, France and Germany mirroring Endless.com’s business under the name Javari.
- Poland, Steve (5 January 2007). "Amazon.com launches independent Endless.com". techcrunch.com. Retrieved 2009-09-07.
- Barr, Alistair (September 19, 2012). "Amazon.com Inc is closing its fashion website endless.com as the world's largest Internet retailer focuses on a new, upgraded apparel and accessories section of its main website". Reuters. Retrieved September 21, 2013.
- Dara Kerr, "Amazon shutters popular shoe site endless.com," CNET, September 18, 2012.
- FT.com, Amazon launches accessories brand in Japan, Financial Times, March 23, 2009
- Stabe, Martin. "Amazon launches standalone footwear site Javari". retail-week.com. Retrieved 2009-10-02.
- McCarthy, Caroline (July 22, 2009). "Amazon to snap up Zappos". CNet News. Retrieved July 24, 2009.
|This article about an internet company of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|