|European settlers||Gunditjmara people|
|Commanders and leaders|
To the Eumeralla wars, Rolf Boldrewood noted of the local squatters:
"We were all pretty good shots. For one reason or other the gun was rarely a day out of our hands. We were therefore in a position to do battle effectively for our homesteads and means of subsistence if these were assailed". 
Rolf Boldrewood wrote a chapter about the war in his book Old Melbourne Memories (1896).
- "A forgotten war, a haunted land", Sydney Morning Herald 10 August 2013 accessed 30 March 2014
- User, Super. "Indigenous beginnings". glenelglibraries.vic.gov.au. Retrieved 2018-11-06.
- Rolf Boldrewood (1896), Old Melbourne memories (2d ed., rev ed.), London, New York Macmillan and Co, retrieved 29 December 2018
- "Deen Maar Indigenous Protected Area", Department of the Environment accessed 30 March 2014
- Full copy of Old Melbourne Memories at Internet Archive
|This Australia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|