EuroCup Basketball MVP
The EuroCup Basketball MVP is the yearly MVP award that is awarded by the 2nd-tier level professional basketball league in Europe, the EuroCup Basketball League, which is the pan-European professional basketball league that is one tier level below the top-tier EuroLeague.
The EuroCup Basketball MVP award began with the EuroCup Basketball 2008–09 season.
The EuroCup Basketball MVP was originally selected solely by a panel of the league's basketball experts, from the 2008–09 season, through the 2015–16 season. Starting with the 2016–17 season, online fan voting was added to the award's selection process.
EuroCup Basketball MVP award winners
|Player (X)||Denotes the number of times the player was named MVP.|
- EuroCup awards
- EuroCup Finals MVP
- EuroLeague Awards
- EuroLeague MVP
- EuroLeague Final Four MVP
- All-EuroCup fan voting starts!
- 2009-10 Eurocup MVP: Marko Banic, Bizkaia Bilbao Basket.
- 2010-11 Eurocup MVP: Dontaye Draper, Cedevita Zagreb.
- 2011-12 Eurocup MVP: Patrick Beverley, Spartak St. Petersburg.
- 2012-13 Eurocup MVP: Nick Calathes, Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar.
- 2013-14 Eurocup MVP: Andrew Goudelock, Unics Kazan.
- 2014-15 Eurocup MVP: Tyrese Rice, Khimki Moscow Region.
- 2015-16 Eurocup MVP: Errick McCollum, Galatasaray Odeabank Istanbul.
- 2016-17 Eurocup MVP: Alexey Shved, Khimki Moscow Region.
- 2017-18 Eurocup MVP: Scottie Wilbekin, Darussafaka Istanbul.
- "2018-19 7DAYS EuroCup MVP: Luke Sikma, ALBA Berlin". EuroCup Basketball. 5 April 2019. Retrieved 5 April 2019.