EuroCup Basketball Rising Star
The EuroCup Basketball Rising Star is an annual award of EuroCup Basketball, which is the secondary level European-wide professional club basketball league, that is given to the player that EuroCup Basketball deems its "top rising star". The EuroCup Basketball League is the European-wide professional basketball league that is one tier level below the top-tier EuroLeague. The award began in the EuroCup Basketball 2008–09 season.
Only players who were younger than age 22, on July 1 of the summer before the season started, are eligible for the award.
|Player (X)||Denotes the number of times the player was named Rising Star.|
- 2009-10 Eurocup Rising Star Trophy Victor Claver, Power Electronics Valencia.
- 2010-11 2010-11 Eurocup Rising Star Trophy winner: Donatas Motiejunas, Benetton Bwin.
- 2011-12 Eurocup Rising Star Trophy winner: Jonas Valanciunas, Lietuvos Rytas.
- 2012-13 Eurocup Rising Star Trophy winner: Bojan Dubljevic, Valencia Basket.
- 2012-13 2013-14 Eurocup Rising Star Trophy winner: Bojan Dubljevic, Valencia Basket.
- 2014-15 Eurocup Rising Star Trophy winner: Kristaps Porzingis, Baloncesto Seville.
- "2015-16 Eurocup Rising Star Trophy winner: Mateusz Ponitka, Stelmet Zielona Gora". Eurocup.
- 2016-17 7DAYS EuroCup Rising Star Trophy winner: Rolands Smits, Montakit Fuenlabrada.
- 2017-18 7DAYS EuroCup Rising Star Trophy winner: Džanan Musa, KK Cedevita.
- "Rising Star Trophy winner: Martynas Echodas, Rytas Vilnius". EuroCup Basketball. 1 April 2019. Retrieved 5 April 2019.