Evangelical Wesleyan Church
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Evangelical Wesleyan Church|
|Separated from||Free Methodist Church (1963)|
|Merger of||Evangelical Wesleyan Church of North America and the Midwest Holiness Association|
|Separations||Wesleyan Church (1968)|
The Church publishes a periodical known as The Earnest Christian and its seminary is the Evangelical Wesleyan Bible Institute (EWBI) in Cooperstown, Pennsylvania. Much of the denomination's literature is printed by LWD Publishing.
- Kostlevy, William (3 August 2009). Historical Dictionary of the Holiness Movement. Scarecrow Press. p. 31. ISBN 9780810863187.
- Melton, J. Gordon (2003). Encyclopedia of American Religions. Gale. p. 429. ISBN 9780787663841.
- Evangelical Wesleyan Bible Institute Handbook. Cooperstown: LWD Publishing. 2018.
- Lewis, James R. (2002). The Encyclopedia of Cults, Sects, and New Religions. Prometheus Books, Publishers. p. 356. ISBN 9781615927388.
- "Brevities". Titusville Herald. 27 June 1981. Retrieved 17 July 2018.
- "Only by gravel road can you reach Nysted's old Lutheran church". The Grand Island Independent. 20 March 2003. Retrieved 17 July 2018.
Once a part of the Danish organization, the complex currently belongs to the Evangelical Wesleyan Methodist Camp organization, which conducts summer camps at the location.